Fresh job info

Popular Posts

Recent Post

[Indo-Job] Re: Fw: Chief Engineer vacancy @ Hotel Aryaduta Makassar

Senin, 17 September 2012 0 komentar

 



----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Sonny Santayana <sonny.santayana@yahoo.com>
To:
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2012 6:26 PM
Subject: Re: Hong Kong is in the queue

Life Vantage (MLM) will launch in Hong Kong and very excited to inform you of this very rare chance to be among the first to recruit in Hong Kong, CHINA. China is no chicken feed. It can't get any bigger than this. NOT even India can top it. And soon we will be in India.

In Hong Kong, the pre-launch period (like it happened in Australia) is free of charge. Distributors will receive an ID, so they can sponsor other distributors. When we have our final launch in the months ahead, at that time, the credit card will be charged, and commissions will be paid for all their enrollments.

Outside Hong Kong, enrollment is not FREE. If you want me to sponsor you, please use this link www.mylifevantage.com/218225.

My phone number: (702) 275-1011

Customer Svce: 866-460-7241


From: Ovation Marketing Group (100000)
To: "Santayana, Salvador (218225)" <sonny.santayana@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 4:51 PM
Subject: Hong Kong is in the queue

Greetings LVN,

It's 6:17am and I can't seem to get the Hong Kong Phooey theme song out of my head.  Forget the hour.  At 48, that's pretty weird.  Unless, of course, you happened to be a big fan of the Hanna Barbera classic and you are in...you guessed it...Hong Kong.

As I compose this message from my room on the 22nd floor of the Hyatt Regency Tsim Sha Tsui, overlooking the spectacular Hong Kong Harbor, I'm reminded of two things: 1) The stunning beauty of our planet; and 2) The number of amazing places most of us have left to witness.  And then, I'm reminded of a third.  LifeVantage will take us there.

I can't say Hong Kong was ever on my bucket list.  Perhaps the closest item would be the Great Wall.  But, I'm convinced no human could ever deny the awe inspiring wonder of both the architecture and density of these skyscrapers around this magnificent bay.  And there's money in this town, as you might expect from one of the world's financial centers.  But, Hong Kong wealth makes New York City look like Newton, Kansas.  This place has Bentleys, Ferraris and Lamborghinis rolling around like Ford Fiestas.  High-end watch stores, jewlers and custom tailors line the streets.  I'm convinced Hong Kong is Chinese for "shopping mall."  If you can't find it here, there's a strong liklihood it doesn't exist.

Thursday night we conducted one of the first prelaunch opportunity meetings for LifeVantage Hong Kong.  The small meeting room was packed with 130 of our future partners eager for December 1 and the soft launch of their home market.  If you think you U.S. market is excited about the LifeVantage opportunity, allow me to give you a second reason to visit Hong Kong.  The word "crazy" comes to mind. Hong Kong is in the LifeVantage queue. www.LVHKPrelaunch.com

Yesterday, we ran a Premier School-like event from 9:30am to 1pm.  Half the room from the night before showed-up committed to capture the lion's share of this market.  Now, I'll admit 60 people for a Super Satu rday doesn't really seem all that record setting...until you realize it was a Super Friday.  It's no wonder the Asian markets have their sites set on overtaking the U.S.

Tonight, at midnight, I fly back to the States.  As I mentally prepare for my journey home, I can't help but think about all the far off lands we'll get to experience together as a result of our incredible business--some on our list, some not, but all very welcomed.  And, on my final day in Hong Kong, in between the last of my meetings, I was to be focused on finding my little cartoon karate dog and bringing him back home with me.  That is, until Elias educated me on the fact Hong Kong Phooey was just called "Hong Kong Phooey," but was actually from the U.S.  And, here I thought the only reason why I hadn't yet found him is because he's "quicker than the human eye."

Jason

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Bergabunglah dengan milis lainnya:


Manajemen-Industri-subscribe@yahoogroups.com  ==> Manajemen Industri

Free-English-Course-subscribe@yahoogroups.com ==> Kursus Bahasa Inggris

PONSEL-INDONESIA-subscribe@yahoogroups.com ==> Telpon selular

HRD-POWER-subscribe@yahoogroups.com ==> Milis HRD

Indo-Job-subscribe@yahoogroups.com ==> Lowongan kerja luar negeri dan
beasiswa

Bisnis-Karir-subscribe@yahoogroups.com ==> Pembinaan bisnis dan karir

Komputer dan Teknologi:

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/KOMPUTER-TEKNOLOGI/

Manajemen produksi/operasi/supply chain/logistik:

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/APICS-ID/
.

__,_._,___

No Response to "[Indo-Job] Re: Fw: Chief Engineer vacancy @ Hotel Aryaduta Makassar"

Post a Comment